Start Motor Cruising
This one-day Start Motor Cruising course is a great introduction to motor cruising for complete beginners. You will have lots of fun learning the basics of boat handling as a member of the crew, assist at the helm and learn safety on board.
During your day on board one of our fabulous motor yachts there will also be plenty of time to relax in the sunshine, appreciate the stunning scenery and enjoy a light lunch whilst anchored in a beautiful bay. This course is ideal for introducing groups of friends or families to motor boating.
- Min 8 years of age
- No pre-course experience or assumed knowledge required
Bring with you on the day
- Waterproof clothing
- Duration: 1 day
- Start and finish time: 09.30 to variable
- Personal safety on board
- Dealing with emergency situations
- Coming alongside
- Picking up a mooring buoys
- Boat handling
- The Level 1 and 2 Start Sailing Certificate is awarded on completion of the course
- The Start Motoring Certificate is awarded on completion of the course